Home Domestic Violence Orders of Protection

Montgomery County, PA Orders of Protection Lawyer

Orders of Protection & Family Law in Montgomery County

Sometimes a divorce or break up can involve an order of protection when domestic violence, or the accusation of violence, is involved. Whether you are seeking an order of protection or have been served with one, the Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, PC can protect your rights and your children's rights.

Your safety is extremely important, and sometimes you need an order of protection so that you can feel and be safe. If you need to file for an order of protection, the Montgomery County, PA family law attorneys at the Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, PC can help you through the process. Call us today to protect you and your children from abuse and ill intention.

If false accusations of abuse, violence, or harassment have resulted in an order of protection against you, we can help. Call Sheryl R. Rentz to clear your name and protect your relationship with, and access to, your children.

Back to Top

Keeping You and Your Children Safe

Freedom to live without abuse is a human right. Sometimes abusive relationships require the law to uphold that basic right. When someone who you know scares you, you need an order of protection for yourself and your children so you can move on with your lives.

Every day can be a challenge if you do not know what to expect from a former spouse or partner. If you have taken the very difficult step of leaving an abusive relationship, you need all the support you can get, including legal support. Leaving an abusive partner can trigger more behavior that is abusive. Stalking, harassment, withholding money needed for housing and feeding children and even abduction of children are all common from abusive partners during a break-up. Obtaining an order of protection, commonly referred to as a restraining order, can help you move on with your life.

Back to Top

Fighting False Accusations in Pennsylvania

The court takes accusations of abuse very seriously, and they often lead to an order of protection. If a former partner or spouse has filed for an order of protection against you, it can limit your freedom of movement, especially if you live or work in the same area as your former spouse. Even more tragically, it can interfere with your relationship with your children. False accusations of abuse taint your name and make your life even more difficult at an already trying time.

Back to Top

Attorney Sheryl R. Rentz Can Help

No matter which difficult situation you are in, a family law lawyer at the Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, PC can help. Contact us at (610) 645-0100 today to protect your rights and your children's rights. We are here for your family.

Back to Top

We know your problems are unique & special.
Call us, we will listen.
(610) 645-0100