Sheryl R. Rentz 2023 Key to a Bright Future Scholarship
At the Law Office of Sheryl R. Rentz, we believe that dreams really can come true. And college is a marvelous place to begin your journey to a beautiful tomorrow. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but higher education offers amazing rewards if you stick with it. College is a place to grow emotionally, socially, and intellectually while you develop the skills you need to advance your career.
It’s our firm belief that a college degree should be affordable for everyone who has the diligence and desire to attain it. No matter your background, we want to do something to help you succeed. That’s why we’re offering a $500 scholarship to current college students and college-bound high school seniors.
Graduating college takes hard work, and you’re going to have to make a lot of sacrifices. But in the end, you’ll have knowledge and life experience that no one will ever be able to take away from you.
Whether you want to be a doctor, lawyer, teacher, engineer, accountant, small business owner, or some other type of professional, your college degree is an important step on the way to a brighter tomorrow.
To enter, write a 500 to 1,000 word essay on the prompt below and submit it by May, 10, 2023.
To view our previous winners, click here.
Good luck! We can’t wait to read your essays. They are always so inspiring.
- Amount: $500
- Start date: February 9th
- Submission deadline: May 10th
- Finalists announced: June 7th
- Winner Announced: June 21st
Short Essay: 500-1,000 Words
Essay prompt: Take a moment to think about your hopes and dreams for life. Now, how will you get there? What are the stepping stones that will help you achieve your goals on your path to realizing your hopes and dreams?
Requirements for Applicants
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You must have earned, or will earn, your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You must have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
We Look Forward to Hearing from You
We strongly encourage all interested high school seniors and college students to apply for the Sheryl R. Rentz 2023 Key to a Bright Future Scholarship. Follow this link to learn more. You can check out our blog and Facebook page for contest updates.
We know your problems are unique & special.
Call us, we will listen.