For assistance in your Pennsylvania family law matter, visit the Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz at our Ardmore location. We are located right off of State Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue), very close to Haverford College and across the highway and a few blocks down from Merion Cricket Club. The Haverford Station is only an eight-minute walk from our office. Suburban Square is down the street, full of little shops and eateries, if you plan to visit around lunchtime.
Sheryl R. Rentz has been practicing family law since 1992 on the Main Line. You may reach her to set up a free consultation at toll-free (866) 290-9292.
What to Bring to the Consultation
It would help our Montco divorce attorney if you could bring as much of the following as possible to your free first consultation:
- Federal and state income tax returns for the last five years, or as far back as you can manage
- Proof of income, both yours and your spouse’s (paystubs or invoices)
- Employment contracts, including any statement of benefits
- Bank statements, both joint and individual
- Pension statements for both or either spouse
- Retirement account documentation for both or either spouse
- Stock accounts and investment information
- Mortgages on real property
- Property tax statements
- Utility bills and other household expenses
- Any loans or outstanding credit card bills
- Insurance policies – home, life, auto, other
- Any wills, trusts, or other estate-planning paperwork
∗If you have a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, be sure to bring it as well.
Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz
326 W. Lancaster Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
Phone: (610) 645-0100
Fax: (610) 645-0111